Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Job Description A Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent is a personable and customer service oriented real estate agent who walks various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the agent the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting and different than the previous day, so the Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent is best suited to those who like change and flexibility.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, housing, listing, realtor, real estate broker, residential estate, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Jackson , Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent, Sales , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!