Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Outside Sales Account ExecutiveToshiba America Business
Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior
Outside Sales Account Executive, that could cover Starkville /
Greenwood, MS area. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment,
digital displays, document security, and software solutions that
keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.Our people
bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's print
management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce
the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization
that has a need for people who are driven to contribute their
professional best.Summary: Toshiba America Business Solutions'
Senior Outside Sales Account Executives are business-to-business
sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of
office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers,
full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document
Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and
other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.Why Join our
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading outside sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting edge sales technology, including a data management
device with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Career Mobility
- Protected sales territoryResponsibilities:
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined
territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating
- Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software
solutions, including multi-functional products; drive net new
business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads
from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba's culture of sales excellence, including
established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy
and a focus on core role KPI's.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and
needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business
opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver
high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating
the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador
and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory
management and prospecting objective-identify key areas of
opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and
trends influencing the marketplace.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business
environment or entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cold calling and prospecting: good business acumen including
sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating
excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable insured
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role in accordance with Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate
COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. TABS will adhere to
all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client
requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior
to employment to ensure compliance.Toshiba America Business
Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits
package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Jackson , Senior Outside Sales Account Executive, Sales , Greenwood, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!