Supply Chain Manager
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Growing Consumer Products Company in Greenwood, MS. has a need
for a SCM/Materials -Manager. This is a direct hire opening with
full benefits and relocation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
- Lead Materials Team to support production requirements and
- Supervise personnel including delegating assignments, training,
monitoring, and evaluating performance, and administering
corrective or disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining data integrity by
training, implementing, and following through on policies and
- Timely delivery of forecasts and purchase orders.
- Schedule and host meetings with current and future suppliers to
ensure continuity of supply.
- Develop or modify rules, policies, or standards, to change with
- Department collaboration with Production, Procurement,
Engineering, Fabrication, and Quality to ensure total alignment for
all projects and daily production.
- Ensure accurate inventory levels by verifying bills of
material, deviations and material transactions are completed, and
corrective actions are completed to address discrepancies.
- Monitor inventory and purchase orders to minimize obsolescence
for new product launches and revision changes.
- Maintain accurate records and logs for all required
- Oversee preparation of cycle count documents for auditors and
- Ensures work safety measures are being followed and implemented
- 5+ years manufacturing experience, or equivalent with 2+ years
in a management role
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business or a Technical
degree with a Manufacturing or Supply Chain emphasis
- Experience with a manufacturing software system, preferably
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Data Management
- Critical and proactive thinker
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication
- Strong organization, prioritization skills, and process
Keywords: KOSMOS, Jackson , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...