Production Control Specialist
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Production Control SpecialistLocation : MADISON, MS, United
Job Family : Planning
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Aug 8, 2022
Job ID : 34795Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job Saved The Production Control Specialist participates
in the development and refinement of production schedules. The
Production Control Specialist directly tracks and analyzes new and
ongoing orders, implementing production changes as required, while
balancing inventory quantities. The PCS works closely with
procurement to maintain satisfactory levels of raw materials to
meet production objectives.
- Manages all division inventory relating to records and tracking
- Writes production schedules based on customer orders and line
- Determines and oversees production and shipment goals.
- Communicates and coordinates with logistics and procurement
when inventory levels drop below production needs.
- Adheres to the inventory reduction program by consistently
evaluating inventory levels to prevent and/or identify excess.
- Utilizing schedules developed by Division Production Control
Manager and/or the Material Planning Manager, track sequence and
lead times of manufacturing operations.
- Performs the required system transactions needed to support the
receipt, storage and transferring of material. Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in inventory and production
- 4 year college degree in business, engineering, or materials
management required with certification in supply chain management
- Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand
business practices and recommend proper automation
- Must have advanced computer skills and be able to understand of
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills for effective interface with all internal and external
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprises principles
and practices Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in
motion and control technologies. For more than a century the
company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a
better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship,
Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for
certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Jackson , Production Control Specialist, Professions , Madison, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!