Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Description If you are an experienced Supply Chain Analyst
looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We
are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the
biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Supply
Chain Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not
uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing
services to our end client. Supply Chain Analyst Job
Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Supply Chain Analyst
- Compensation (Range): 23.00/ hour
- Responsible for the procurement of direct materials as
assigned/required and maintain the desired inventory levels.
- Responsible for overall supplier on time delivery, quality, and
- Manage key suppliers (order confirmations, expedites,
cancellations, push outs, ramp up/down activities).
- Perform inventory projections/forecast distribution to
- Manage supplier on time delivery performance working with
suppliers to assure material is available to meet customer delivery
- Ensure any inventory discrepancies are fixed to avoid material
- Provide information to customer order, product availability and
- Monitor and execute on-time delivery requirements to
- Manage supplier invoice reconciliation process.
- Manage RMA processing - supplier engagement AR
- Maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team
efforts for accomplishing department and plant goals.
- Responsible for maintaining purchase parameters in the systems
(pricing, lead times, min buy quantities, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining purchasing records in the system
(quantities, promise dates, order status, etc.).
- Manage supplier compliance with corporate policies and
procedures. Supply Chain Analyst Job Requirements As a Supply Chain
Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible,
punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You
must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent
analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that
you display excellent verbal and written communication and
- Bachelor???s Degree and 2-3 Years??? Experience in a similar
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts
surrounding purchase product, planning, inventory control,
purchasing, logistics, warehouse operations
- Knowledge of logistics and/or inventory principles would be an
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and
organize diversified workload.
- Proven ability to gather, analyze and make business
- Work effectively independently and within a team.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Working knowledge of intercompany purchase procedures and
- Order management and customer service experience Supply Chain
Analyst Benefits As a Supply Chain Analyst with Bartech, you will
be working through an established and respected staffing
organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to
our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with
personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care
representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might
have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Supply Chain Analyst Position may include
(but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Jackson , Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!