Company: Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Descriptions:Come join a Top 100 independent agency as an
integral part of our Resources Team. As a Resource Consultant you
will work closely with our Production Team and partner with clients
to provide the latest news, trends, information and assistance with
various HR or safety-related questions. While others may offer an
online resource page, Ross & Yerger chooses to walk with our
clients through the implementation of our tools into clients
day-to-day processes, creating successful initiatives that they
could only dream about.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead rollout efforts for introduction of RM/HR products to Ross
& Yerger staff as well as current and new clients.
- Consult with clients on best practice strategies and
recommendations for specific incidents that arise for clients.
- Work with clients to bring them into full compliance within the
world of HR & Safety.
- Provide ongoing legal and compliance updates to clients.
- Strategize with Production team on incorporation of resources
products and services for the sales process.
- Present to clients, prospects and Ross & Yerger staff on RM/HR
products, services and concepts.
- Provide technical expertise to both agency staff and external
clients for RM/HR products available.
- Coordinate set up of new client groups for RM/HR internet-based
sites and regular document postings.
- Provide training to clients on RM/HR products.
- Maintain default documents, upload agency documents, upload
client data as needed.
- Track utilization of internet-based sites among Ross & Yerger
staff and clients.
- Pursue related safety and/or human resources professional
- Act as liaison between Ross & Yerger and external RM/HR
- Other Duties as assigned. Requirements:
- College degree in business, insurance, marketing or related
discipline (3.25 minimum GPA)
- Knowledge of human resources, insurance and/or risk management
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft
Office business software and basic understanding of Internet
- Demonstrated skill in hands-on training and group/individual
presentations, including both written and oral communications
- Must be able to prioritize workload based on agency and client
- Able to work independently with little to no management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the workweek
- Ability to stay overnight, as neededAbout Ross & YergerSince
1860, Ross & Yerger, a Top 100 Independent Insurance Agency
headquartered in Jackson, MS, has had an unwavering commitment to
meeting the needs of its employees, clients, and community. As a
perennial Best Place to Work organization and one of Mississippis
healthiest workplaces, we nurture a culture of continuous learning,
professional development, and career advancement. Its in that
spirit that we also share profits and ownership with all employees
through our ESOP plan in addition to offering tremendous benefits
including competitive compensation, comprehensive health and
welfare benefits, continuing education reimbursement, parental
leave and generous Paid Time OffRequired Experience:Keyword:
ConsultantFrom: Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc.
Keywords: Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc., Jackson , Resource Consultant, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!