CDL-A Short Haul Dedicated Truck Driver
Posted on: September 22, 2022
CDL-A SHORT HAUL DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'RE COMMITTED TO
- HOME MOST NIGHTS PER WEEK!
- TOP PAY and INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE CDL-A short haul dedicated truck
drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we focus on what drives
you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your
families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments. Simply put, we are
people obsessed!We support CDL-A short haul dedicated truck drivers
by offering a new higher pay scale, scheduled quality home time and
industry-leading benefits. Our short haul dedicated drivers $19 per
hour hauling 100% no-touch freight in the newest equipment.Our
intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable,
predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A short haul dedicated
truck drivers. We're moved by your success and relentlessly
committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to
foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers
through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun! We're
committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A short haul
dedicated truck driver at Ascend!PAY
- Earn $19 per hour!
- New Bonus Opportunities + Accessorial Pay
- Get Paid for Clean Inspections
- Get Breakdown, Detention and Layover Pay
- 2 Day Paid Orientation- $200 Per Day
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- Home most nights per week - 2-3 Nights Out
- Monday - Friday Work Week - occasional Saturday's
- Running Area: MS, AL, GA, TN
- No NY Or West Coast Driving RESPECT
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors
and trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family:
life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more
types of coverage that you don't even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers and dedicated Driver Retention
- Rider and Pet Program from day 1
- Company MATCHED 401K up to 5%
- Workhound partnership to give drivers the opportunity to
provide feedback that we will listen to! CDL-A truck driver
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience, otherwise willing
to go with Trainer.
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending
and reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Company Drivers and Short Haul Drivers Call (866) 613-1447
Dedicated Drivers Call (866) 834-0392
Keywords: Ascend, Jackson , CDL-A Short Haul Dedicated Truck Driver, Professions , Pearl, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!