Supervisor, Site IT
Company: CF Industries
Location: Yazoo City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed
and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe
and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined
capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part
of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging
knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work
and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that
help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different
areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its
values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an
authentic team that encourages you to share your views and
opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States,
Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage,
transportation and distribution network in North America, and
logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our
strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the
world's transition to clean energy.
The Site IT Supervisor's role is to ensure the efficient operation
of information technology in alignment with the business objectives
of the Plant. This individual will plan and direct the daily
operational activities of the IT department. The IT Site Leader
will work closely with other Plant departments to implement and
support cost-effective technology solutions. This person will
insure compliance with IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
They will insure efficient and reliable Plant IT services.
- Ensure proper functioning of the plant information systems,
minimize system downtime and make proactive upgrades as
- Assist business operations in utilizing information systems to
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision,
scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions
- Responsible for defining high availability network and PC
recovery procedures and testing of those procedures on a regular
- Assists the IT Security & Disaster Recovery team to incorporate
network and pc recovery procedures in overall disaster recovery
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports,
and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors
- Maintains communications equipment (routers, switches,
firewalls, remote access, etc.), and manages phone system
implementation at the Plant
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the
improvement and growth of the Plant IT infrastructure and IT
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem
resolution expectations and timeframes. Measure and report on SLA
attainment. Inititate programs to achieve target SLAs
- On-call availability evenings and weekends as needed.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and
- Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet
local plant and CF Corporate internal controls requirements. These
include, but are not limited to: computer and system access, asset
management and change control. Ensures that
policies/processes/procedures are followed as designed,
particularly SOx, ITAM and Disaster Recovery and Business
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a
related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in IT Services with an emphasis on service
desk management in the manufacturing, chemicals or oil & gas
- Proficiency with these IT Management and Governance processes:
change management, configuration management, asset management,
release and patch management, incident resolution and request
The following is not required but would be considered an asset:
- Previous supervisory experience/contractor management.
- Familiarity with ITIL practices for IT service management.
- Some experience in project management environment.
This position is responsible for the prioritization of
plant-specific projects. This position requires infrequent travel
to other plant locations and the corporate office.
Please submit a Cover Letter & Resume.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by
viewing the "Canadian Human Rights Act".
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF
Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the
application process, please call or contact us at .
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Keywords: CF Industries, Jackson , Supervisor, Site IT, Professions , Yazoo City, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!