Production Technician II
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your
role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around
the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the
organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and
inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives- where
your purpose accelerates our mission.
Job Title: Production Tech II
Department: Husky/LSR - 180/200
* Perform documentation as required and follow GDP procedures
* Ensure all department procedures are understood and followed
* Operate, perform machine adjustment and maintain all equipment to
meet quality and safety regulations
* Set-up and process the preform molding machine to the optimum
conditions, and make sure the machine is operating under validated
* Assist maintenance personnel in minor troubleshooting
* Ensure that PMs are performed routinely on the preform molding
* Thorough knowledge of departmental SOPs, Specs, GMPs, and
* Assist in machine change-overs
* Ability to perform special projects and assignments
* Participation on Process Management Teams
* Demonstrate leadership qualities to motivate and promote team
environment to lead projects for continuous improvements
* Conduct GMP audits to ensure the Department "Audit Ready" at all
* Monitor production to schedule and direct labor efficiency
* Must be able to initiate and review all production documentation
for completion and correctness
* Communicate effectively with department personnel and also with
all the support groups
* Participate in all training programs
* Must have working knowledge of AS400 to report production,
downtime and scrap
* Must have knowledge of both plant and departmental environmental
health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations
* Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined
* Lead the daily Tier I meetings in absence of Supervisor
* Lead shift and report shift performance in the absence of
* Enter scrap and production in PRMS
* Complete communication pass down sheets from shift to shift
* Complete all required Paulson and/or equivalent Training
* Help manage validations with new processes
* Assist Quality with Fence training and Quality checks
* High School diploma required and a minimum of 3 to 5 years
* Good mechanical aptitude. Additional technical skills and
training is a plus.
* Entry-level computer skills.
* Trained Forklift Operator.
* Must complete first five (5) modules of Paulsen or equivalent
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to formulate plans and solve problems.
* Ability to make decisions and take minor risks.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of EHS procedures.
* Knowledge of LOTO procedures.
* Ability to work flexible hours and overtime if needed and as
* Complete systematic molding.
* Meet visual acuity requirements as documented in Baxter Cleveland
Visual Acuity Procedure, CL-01-01-037.
* Audiometric testing and hearing protection required
* Ability to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds
* Ability to climb ladders
* Ability to reach above shoulders
* Ability to maneuver in tight spaces
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If,
because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your
request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where
fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other
agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal
personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect
yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Keywords: Baxter, Jackson , Production Technician II, Professions , Cleveland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!