Material Control 1st Shift
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Prepare and package units, components, parts and assemblies for
- Ensure all shipments meet sales order requirements to ensure
proper amounts, identification, correct ship dates, and correct
materials are present.
- Prepare shipping labels via use of computer system and internal
and freight carrier label/bill-of-lading computer systems.
- Check incoming shipment bills of lading and reconcile supplier
receipts to purchase orders requirements.
- Receive incoming product to the plant's perpetual inventory
- Perform cleaning tank operations as defined by the process
- Maintain clean and orderly work area to required standard.
- Comply with all Environmental, Health, and Safety policies and
- Perform periodic cycle counting of parts to ensure bin
- Perform computer transactions to ensure inventory
- Load, unload, and move parts through facility on frequent
basis. Some occasional heavy lifting (60 lbs.) may be
- Perform other duties as required within the job
- Notify supervisor when work received does not meet the
specifications observable in the normal course of performing duties
such as quantity and work order packages.
- Perform operator defined 5S/TPM (Total preventative
Maintenance) tasks as required.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years prior work experience required.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only
candidates residing within 100 miles of Eaton's Jackson, MS
facility will be considered for this position.
- Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, Manufacturing
Technology, Industrial Technology, or related field from an
accredited post-secondary college or school.
- Fork-lift driver experience.
- Mechanical parts knowledge including the ability to recognize
part material and family.
- Good attendance record.
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing,
warehouse/distribution, and/or military environment.
- Team player attitude demonstrated in boss and peer
relationships in a diverse environment.
- Strong work ethic demonstrated through action orientation and a
drive to achieve results.
- Proficient writing skills and ability to comprehend detailed
- Basic shop math skills including linear measuring, weight
measuring, use of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and problem
- Ability to complete written forms, check lists, and other
- Good individual job safety record.
- Prior experience using computers.
Supply Chain / Logistics
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Jackson MS Loc
AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :113451
Keywords: Eaton, Jackson , Material Control 1st Shift, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!