Transportation Clerk -
Company: Merchants Foodservice
Posted on: November 22, 2021
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFCATIONS:
- High School or equivalent
- One to Two years' experience in warehousing/transportation
including working with drivers & computer systems
- Skill, Knowledge & Abilities: Computer literate, Customer
Service, Able to work on their own, understand filing systems &
- Physical Body Positions: Sitting. Standing. Bending.
- Body Movements: Use of hands, arms, legs, eyes and voice.
- Mental: Requires communication and math skills. Must be able to
comprehend industry terms.SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Check Driver logs
- Payroll entry
- DOT compliance paperwork .... i.e. physicals, truck write ups,
- Customer service
- Call customers on late routes.
- Background checks on new hires
- Complete hiring package paperwork
- Compile various reports as needed
- Work with corporate transportation clerk when needed
- Help drivers with various issues, shorts, directions ...
- Work with Operations Manager when needed
- Any other office duties that may be assigned
Keywords: Merchants Foodservice, Jackson , Transportation Clerk -, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!