Company: AIS Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position is responsible for assisting and participating in
contract management process for all business units. The Contract
Analyst is also responsible for securing and maintaining
enrollments with government payers (i.e., Medicare and Medicaid).
This position assists the Compliance Director and Director and
Associate General Counsel in the ongoing progression and
maintenance of the company's compliance operations and
initiatives.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required; Paralegal certificate or JD
- Minimum of 4 years' work experience in contracting
- Managed Care, PBM pharmacy provider networks, Commercial,
health plan, pharmacy administration, or level experience
- Experience in legal department required.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Drafts and reviews a wide variety of contracts, such as supply
contracts, purchase contracts, distribution agreements, development
contracts, consulting agreements, and
non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements (both company templates
and counter-party forms) with attorney supervision; prepares and
routes for execution.
- Oversees contract-tracking system to manage agreements in
- Assists in implementation of new contract management system and
- Works with cross functional corporate teams.
- Manages record requests and releases sent to the compliance and
- Responds to requests for information.
- Reviews law firm alerts and highlights any new
corporations-related country, federal, state or local laws that may
- Builds positive relationships with outside counsel and internal
- Participates in the definition and development of corporate
policies, procedures and programs.
- Provides support on Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Assists attorney(s) with transaction closings and maintenance
of corporate records.
- Conducts legal research and drafting as requested.
- Provides administrative support for attorney(s).
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Collaborates with operations, financial services, nursing, and
managed care contracting to ensure all contracts are fully
implemented. This includes obtaining a summary of key contract
requirements, fee schedules, provider manuals/billing manuals to
- Recognizes patients' rights and responsibilities and supports
them in the performance of job duties; respects patient's rights to
privacy and confidentiality.
- Completes assigned paperwork/documents as directed in a timely
- Shares knowledge gained with other staff members and works as a
- Interacts with others in a positive, respectful, and
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATION
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, and time
- Ability to form and cultivate relationships within the company
and with external third parties to perform job to these standards.
- Strong in cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and strategic skills.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and provide accurate
information in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in evaluation situations and
advising in accordance to laws and regulations.
- Strong work ethic with personal qualities of integrity and
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to handle
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Results oriented with the ability to manage priorities and
projects in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (i.e., creating and
modifying text styles, numbering and sorting lists, working with
sections and columns, formatting tables, and using templates,
diagrams, and drawing tools.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (i.e., formatting
text and borders of cells, working with workbooks and worksheets,
using range names, referencing cells, sorting, and auto
filtering).Experience with key website/databases (i.e., NPPES,
PECOS, Secretary of State websites, etc.).Steps to Apply:To apply
for this role, you must complete a Culture Index Assessment to be
considered. Please note that your application will not be
considered if the Assessment is not completed.Copy and paste the
following link into your browser and press enter. Then, select the
corresponding position for which you are applying. (Only one
assessment per candidate is required.) The assessment is brief,
taking less than ten minutes to
HealthCare--- is the leading provider of advanced sterile,
patient-specific intrathecal pump medications and in-home
intravenous infusion, including immune globulin therapies. These
services, combines with your advanced nursing and care coordination
solutions, assist physicians and hospitals in delivering a superior
level of care for optimal therapeutic outcomes.We offer a wonderful
work culture, looking for an impact player who is positive,
earnest, and hardworking.
Keywords: AIS Healthcare, Jackson , Contract Analyst, Professions , Ridgeland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!