CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver
Company: USA Truck
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Dedicated Flatbed truck driver PODS $84,862 on target payAccount
- POD s drivers average up to $75,712 in mileage pay with on
- $450/ month on target bonus pay Monthly $0.04 CPM bonus
- $700 Holiday Pay - 7 Paid Holidays
- $8,000 referral bonus pay planned 2 driver referrals per
- Every other week Production per week:
- 2600 miles per week on average
- Flatbed, no tarping or chaining except for strapping the
- Delivering to HUB and Franchise locations.Experience:
- Class A CDL holdersPOD S Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job
- 1st year on the account average $63,700 to $76,300*, with
- Home every other week.
- 2,600 average miles per week throughout all 48 states.
- Hauling flatbeds with multi-stop freight and strapping/securing
all PODS to the trailer.*Depending on experience, location, and
productionDedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.Additional
Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Annual retention bonus up to $5,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- $50,000 in Life and AD&D insurance coverage for free
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000).
- $4,000 Unlimited referral bonus.
- Credit for Military Experience.More reasons to choose Dedicated
- Home time options You know exactly when and how often you ll
- Weekly paychecks Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a
truck, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving solo,
company driving team, company owner, dedicated truck driver,
regional driver route, tanker truck driving
Keywords: USA Truck, Jackson , CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver, Professions , Brandon, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!