Compensation/Learning & Development Sr. Analyst
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Global Compensation Analyst/Learning & Development Administrator
needed for a direct opportunity with Yoh---s client located in
Madison, MS. The Big Picture --- Top Skills Should You Possess:
- HR Background, Global Compensation preferred. MUST have
experience with government contractor compensation across multiple
states, Collective Bargaining experience and/or Service Contract
Act experience. What You---ll Be Doing:
- 75% L&D, 25% Comp Analysis
- Administers all compensation related activities, including but
not limited to merit, promotions and pay adjustments. Continually
reviews and improves compensation programs designed to attract,
retain, and engage employees.
- Works closely with Senior Manager, People Operations ---
Corporate Talent Management in the preparation of Talent Management
budgets and providing analysis in addition to salary and other
related financial analysis.
- Administers incentive and recognition programs for employees to
include communication, implementation, and management of awards
budgets and administration of the programs.
- Conducts and participates in compensation surveys or special
compensation studies for purposes of maintaining the company---s
competitive position within the marketplace.
- Establishes standards for and completes market-pricing
activities. These activities include the matching of internal
positions to external data using standardized surveys for purposes
of making recommendations to management regarding base salary
levels, appropriate grade assignment, total compensation
opportunity, and/or hiring ranges for given positions.
- Builds and maintains strong and effective working relationships
with Company leaders, HR Business Partner leaders, Payroll, and
Benefits. Works closely with the SVP, Chief People Officer to
ensure the total compensation and rewards programs meet the needs
of the company and the employees.
- Serves as an expert resource to others in the department and
throughout the organization, providing advice and consultation to
management regarding organizational structure, and compensation
- Ensures compliance with all government agency requirements by
auditing existing processes and establishing new policy & processes
to ensure compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA),
Office Federal Contracts Compliance Programs, the Defense Contracts
Audit Agency, Davis Bacon Act (DBA), Service Contract Labor
Standards (SCLS formerly Service Contract Act) and internal
- Establishes company policies and relevant wage determinations.
Maintains knowledge of industry trends and related legislation and
ensures organization---s compliance.
- Provide curricula management to include but not limited to
gathering requirements, developing, maintaining, and updating
- Applies instructional systems design (ISD) and Learning
Management System (LMS) methodologies in order to develop classroom
and computer-based training.
- Determines leadership, business excellence, and productivity
training requirements through needs and gap analysis, vendor
product reviews and other Company benchmarking.
- Development of practical approaches to training requirements
that cost-effectively uses internal resources, computer-based
training and vendor/industry benchmark courseware.
- Recommends "make vs. buy" decision-making of requisite
- Develop, update, administer and track Operations certification
training, consistent with defense customer requirements, resulting
in successful audit results.
- Develops and administers training skills assessments, as
- Act as the administrator, maintainer and enhancer of the
Learning Management System (LMS) and Computer-Based Training (CBT)
- Keeps abreast of relevant training and development courseware,
computer-based learning content, methods, and techniques.
- Assists in the development of a Company training plan with
prioritized requirements, a course timeline and the requisite
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys,
interviews, focus groups, and communication with Company
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of
onboarding, skills training and development opportunities for
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill the Company---s
specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and
- Presents training and development programs using various forms
and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and
- Maintains records of training and development activities,
attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys,
- Other Duties as assigned What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor---s Degree w/three (4) years of compensation
experience OR Associates Degree with eight (8) years OR High School
Diploma with twelve (12) years--- experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to learn the Learning & Development portion if they do
not have experience.--
- Familiarity with Government Contracting and/or Service Contract
- Knowledge of federal, state and international regulations
governing compensation programs.
- Knowledge of job evaluation, base compensation, and incentive
- Experience conducting compensation and salary review of
processes including development of process documentation, funding,
training/resource materials, communications, testing, issues
resolution, after action review and root cause corrective actions
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now! Recruiter: Martha Nickyson Yoh
makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more here! #LI-SA #IND-SA #Zip-SA #MON-SA
Keywords: Yoh, Jackson , Compensation/Learning & Development Sr. Analyst, Professions , Madison, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!