Company: AT & T
Location: Yazoo City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
It's your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before
anyone else. You'll introduce our customers to AT&T's
award-winning TV service and state of the art technology while
creating a best in class customer service experience. Be at the
center of innovation, communicating your expertise through hands-on
demos and service installations that provide customers with access
to the world's most robust network.
What's it like to join our team? Well, you'll work both in and
outside our customer's homes and businesses to install high-speed
broadband, video, Wi-Fi and voice services. But that's not all.
Your expert knowledge in our wide-range of technology and services
will provide customized solutions to meet needs and elevate the
installation experience. And to make sure you hit the ground
running, we'll provide extensive training and the resources you
need in a supportive team environment.
To qualify, you'll need to:
* Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
* Possess a valid state driver's license and an acceptable driving
* Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
* Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28
* Identify wire and cable colors
* Qualify on pre-employment assessments
* Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a
manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local
You'll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental
coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. In
addition to these benefits you'll be a part of our ongoing paid
training in your field leading to exciting career paths.
$4,500 Cash Award Bonus and Payment Scheduled
The payment schedule will be as follows:
* $1,000 upon successful completion of 6 weeks initial training and
thirty days in the load.
* $1,750 upon the obtainment of 6 months service, provided the
employee has no Code of Business Conduct (COBC) disciplinary
* $1,750 upon the obtainment of 1 year service, provided the
employee has no COBC disciplinary actions.
Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee
* AT&T internet & fiber
* AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
* DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse
Have you worked for three or more years installing or maintaining
entertainment, security, or networking equipment for customers or
have similar experience? Do you have a post-high school education?
If yes, you can join our team with a starting pay of over $20 per
hour or qualify for a wage credit. Don't have three years of
experience? We offer a competitive salary for all levels of
expertise and provide great opportunities for career growth.
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today.
Keywords: AT & T, Jackson , Installation Technician, Professions , Yazoo City, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!