Company: Tata Consultancy Services
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Tata Consulting Services (TCS) operates through HUB locations,
meaning candidates must be willing to relocate to one of the states
within the HUB locations they're hired for. Relocation assistance
is provided once in-person business has resumed:
- Edison NJ (Eastern)
NJ, DE, MD, NY, PA, CT, RI, VA, MA, D.C, NH
- Dallas, TX (Western)
TX, AR, AZ, CO
- Naperville, IL (Central)
IL, MN, WI, IA
- Cincinnati, OH (Midwest)
IN, OH, KY, MI
- Atlanta, GA (Southern)
GA, FL, SC, NC, TN
- Santa Clara, CA (Pacific)
WA, CA, OR
As an Analyst - Data Services you will be trained on Analytics,
Data Engineering, Visualization and software applications
associated and then get deployed on projects to the world class
clients we serve. Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the
Initial Learning Program (ILP). A fully paid training program
designed to provide you with the information and training necessary
to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites. However, the learning
does not stop there! TCS is committed to the continuous growth of
its associates, in line with the core value of Learning & Sharing.
We offer a Continuous Learning Program that spans technologies,
domains, processes and soft skills. In addition, TCS associates are
encouraged to undertake certifications and accreditations in a wide
range of subject areas. With clients located across the US and
globe, TCS can offer great flexibility in work location, excellent
career advancement, and a variety of opportunities. TCS' mentoring,
career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth
transition into your professional life and orient you to our
culture, values, vision, and mission.
- B.S and Masters Programs in Computer Engineering (CE), Computer
Science (CS) or Software Engineering (SE), Information Technology,
Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Business
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming,
Information Systems, Python and Statistical models.
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocate
- Exposure to BI, Tableau, Visualization, ETL concepts and
- Work closely with IT and Business team to understand information
requirements and business rules.
- Conduct data analysis as per project requirements
- Ability to convert business requirement into meaningful and
- Understand and review various source specification documents and
define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from
various data sources
- Create mockup layout design and wireframes using visualization
features available in Tableau
- Good in data Storytelling and chart optimization.
- Define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from
various data sources.
Keywords: Tata Consultancy Services, Jackson , Data Analyst, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!