Company: American Tower
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Team We are seeking a Construction Manager ("CM") to join
American Tower's Site Development organization. The Site
Development team delivers all new assets and customer services
programs and manages capital improvement and structural
redevelopment projects across the Company's portfolio. Day to day
you will administer, coordinate, and oversee field-based
construction activities on assigned projects within a defined
geographic region. As a CM, you will partner cross-functionally to
ensure assets are constructed and preserved through sound and
consistent procedures. The CM assures safety, quality, and a high
level of service to internal and external constituents and ensures
consistent communication to all key internal and external
stakeholders. Our Core Principles are the foundation of our
culture, and we're focused on achieving continued success by
thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with
decisions. Come grow your career with us!
Job Requirements: What You Can Offer
- Work with all levels of employees on construction projects;
manage budgets, schedules, vendors, site designs, material
ordering, progress monitoring, site utility coordination, and
- Develop estimates to be used as budgets for new site
development and capital improvement projects.
- Execute field team operational procedures to ensure consistent
and continuous compliance by all employees and vendors with
applicable safety and regulatory requirements, standards, and
- Ensure all product lines are constructed within the standards
set forth by American Tower Master Construction
- Meet project timelines and deliver quality products.
- Proactively identify potential risk issues and collaborate with
your manager to develop a preventative action plan to address
- Troubleshoot, negotiate, and mediate client or subcontractor
problems or complaints that arise at site level.
- Other duties as assigned. What You Need to Succeed
- Four-year college degree in Construction Management,
Engineering, Business, or Planning or equivalent work experience in
the wireless site development industry required.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in wireless site
construction and/or other construction-related disciplines such as
civil or building construction required.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the wireless tower
industry, including citing and construction, engineering, zoning,
tenant and ground leases, utility easements, and regulatory
- Demonstrated knowledge in managing wireless site construction
through prior experience with either network deployment projects or
construction management responsibilities.
- Sound financial analysis and budgeting skills.
- While performing the role you will need to lift up to 25
- Approximately 80% travel may be required in support of the
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the
ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of
employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organization skills; ability to accomplish multiple
tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective
prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced
environment.American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee
based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race,
color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship,
marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran
status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: American Tower, Jackson , Construction Manager, Professions , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!