Company: Tradesmen International, Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Description Tradesmen International, America?s elite skilled labor
force, is seeking experienced Journeyman Lineman to join our team.
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable,
skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America.
With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great
opportunities for skilled industrial electricians that want to be
the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay,
benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets
throughout North America. We're currently seeking distribution line
crews to work in Florida, Georgia and Texas. Foreman ($37.50+), a
Lineman A ($34+), a Lineman B ($26+) and an Operator/Lineman C
($22+). CDLs and current DOT Medical Cards are required. This will
be working 50+ hours per week (typically 6 10?s) for 3-6 months.
Per diem varies by location. If interested, reply to this ad with a
resume or call Jeff for more information at: 440-996-1115 Specific
- String, splice, transfer and sag wire and connect to
- Shorten or lengthen lines utilizing splices, connectors,
sleeves or clamps.
- Install, remove, transfer and maintain or repair cross arms,
pins, insulators, guys, transformer and switch racks as well as all
other overhead pole and underground equipment using a variety of
- Assist in carrying poles, digging holes, piking and guying
poles as well as erecting steel towers. Requirements
- Current CDL
- Ability to work safely from ladders, bucket trucks, lifts or
other specialized equipment
- Ability to safely climb and work from wood or metal poles
- Utilizes and inspects ?hot line? safety equipment such as:
rubber gloves, line hoses, mechanical jumpers, fiber guards,
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability
to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times Company Details In addition to
consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide
a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an EO
employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability Recruiter Name Jeff Popek
Recruiter Phone Number 877-672-8444 Location US-MS-JACKSON Req ID
2019-252212 Category Lineman Travel Yes Job Board IN Location
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest
employers of skilled construction craftsmen.-- We provide
unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees
and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair
compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career
growth as well as safer overall working conditions.
Keywords: Tradesmen International, Inc., Jackson , Journeyman Lineman, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!