Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Kelly Services is now seeking an experienced Expeditor in Jackson,
MS to join a leading Power Management company on a sixteen-month
assignment. Please review the position profile and qualification
requirements to see if you'd be a good fit!
-The successful candidate will be able to do the following:
- Manage material flow WIP work in process through analysis of
diverse reports and perform critical analysis to avoid operation
disruptions caused by material availability or constraints.
- Maintain line of balance and status tracking for assigned
- Provide updates in daily meetings with Leadership staff.
- Expedite the movement of product through release to ship.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and influence multiple
functional departments including:
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
- Own the metrics of past due order reduction and on-time
delivery of assigned program.
- Actively participate in process improvement and
creation/adhering to standard work.
- Work with the High-Performance Team Leader's schedule to meet
customers contractual due dates.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial
Engineering or Business from an accredited school and/or Minimum of
2 years of experience performing material planning in Supply Chain
or Manufacturing functions.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
- ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (ex. Green Card Holder, Political Asylee, or Refugee).
- Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial
Engineering or Business from an accredited school.
- APICS certification.
- Knowledge of Aerospace industry, complex machined materials
management, lean manufacturing, MRP/ERP, Aftermarket, and
* A limited number of applications will be considered for this
position, so apply today for immediate consideration!
* You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED
RESUME) or by emailing your resume to
Zachary.Reid@kellyservices.comWhy Kelly--?Kelly puts you in charge
of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and
technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies
throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of
engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job
seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for
quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the
variety and flexibility of working on short-term project
engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement
with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that
suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly--At Kelly,
were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on
new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Jackson , Expeditor, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!