Entry-Level Real Estate Professional
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description An Entry-Level Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Real Estate Professionals must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities.
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Update your records on recent home listings and purchases
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Professionals when representing your clients' real estate needs Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, house, housing, real estate courier, resident, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Jackson , Entry-Level Real Estate Professional, Other , Pearl, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!