Real Estate Specialist - Quick Interview Process
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Job DescriptionReal Estate is a fast-paced and exciting industry that is always moving and changing. We are searching for creative, dynamic and bright Real Estate Specialists to join our company. Buying and selling real estate can be an overwhelming and difficult process for a client, so they depend on specialists like you to help them. In this position, you will help clients prepare their home for sale and will help them find a new home that fits their wants and needs. This role requires you to be communicative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
To be a successful Real Estate Specialist, you need to be comfortable working on a team in a fast-paced environment. Your business depends on customer satisfaction, so excellent customer service skills and an ability to be well organized and communicative is essential. The real estate industry allows for a flexible work schedule, so you need to be able to work well independently.
Real Estate Specialists are compensated through commission, which means that you're in control over how much you earn. The more property you buy and sell, the higher your income will be. Real estate is thriving right now and many agents make over $100,000 a year.Job ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will...
- Get your clients' homes ready to sell and help make them stand out in the current real estate market
- Keep up-to-date on recent home sales so you can price your portfolio appropriately
- Network and advertise your real estate services in the community
- Advise clients during purchase negotiations and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Take clients to home showings and attend and organize open houses
- Be in regular communication with both active and inactive clients to inquire of their real estate needs
- Be creative with your marketing strategies to gain as much traction as possible
As an employer, we will...
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule and supportive team
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
- Offer training and development resources to help you be the best agent you can be
- Pay you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-LeikeCrye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.IndustryReal Estate
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Jackson , Real Estate Specialist - Quick Interview Process, Other , Richland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!