General Cardiologist for New, Employed Practice
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bolivar Medical Center, a 164-bed general acute care hospital
located in Cleveland, MS is recruiting a BC/BE General Cardiologist
to join our employed medical staff. Named by Southern Living and
Smithsonian Magazine as one the best small towns in the south,
Cleveland, is home to an easy and gracious Delta lifestyle with all
the shopping, restaurants, and accommodations that go with it.
Delta State University adds a university-town vibe to the area,
making Cleveland one Mississippis best college towns!
- Hospital employment
- Solo physician needed to re-build our service line
- Enjoy working in both the inpatient and outpatient
- Clinic is conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Cover one hospital only
- Call schedule 1:3; we are not a trauma center and call is
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment
- Education stipends for early commitment
- Cleveland is a quaint community that prides itself on its
locally owned economy, deep musical heritage and home to Delta
- MS Delta is known as the MS Flyway for duck hunting
- Located 2 hours from Memphis, TN and Jackson, MS
- The town is full of southern charm and was voted as one of
Southern Livings Favorite Towns
Keywords: ScionHealth, Jackson , General Cardiologist for New, Employed Practice, Other , Cleveland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!