Company: Community Place Nursing Home
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure
that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service
expectations are met.
* The housekeeper is responsible for satisfactory and timely
completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
* Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
* The housekeeper performs a variety of tasks, such as dust mopping
and damp mopping floors in all areas including entry ways,
corridors, etc. Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and
use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety
* Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms including sinks, tubs, floors and
* Is responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of patient
room furniture, as well as sitting room and dining room
* Removes and disposes of trash and relieves laundry staff as
needed, and performs all other related duties as assigned.
* Interacts appropriately with residents, client, other personnel,
supervisor and the public.
* Responds to customer preferences, complies with industry and
federal and state guidelines, and meets the needs of residents.
* Must respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
* Follows infection control and universal precautions policies and
procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained at
all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation and handwashing
* A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
* Ability to cooperate with co-workers, residents, and facility
* Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous
* After the training period is completed, must be able to
accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so
without injury to oneself or other individuals.
* Must be able to fully understand and complete all
* Must be able to be at work as schedule on time.
* Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
* Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
* Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Community Place Nursing Home, Jackson , Housekeeping, Other , Brandon, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!