Distribution Center Associate
Company: Ashley HomeStore by Dufresne Spencer Group, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Ashley HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in
North America, has an immediate opening for a Distribution Center
Associate.* The ideal candidate will ensure all merchandise
displayed and sold by the store is assembled and in perfect
condition with complete customer satisfaction.
*\*\*NOW OFFERING ON DEMAND PAY\*\**
*OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING: *
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Opportunity for advancement
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
* Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
*KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Knowledge of all unpacking, prep, and assembly procedures and
specifications required to properly prepare all merchandise in the
company's product lines.
* Ensure the company objective of total customer satisfaction is
achieved by guaranteeing all merchandise is in perfect
* Unload inbound product.
* Ability to locate merchandise in designated shipping bays for
* Responsible to repackage all returned, pulled, repaired or return
to vendor merchandise prior to relocation into racks.
* Service customers by assuming all aspects of warehouse customer
pickups, including unpacking, inspection, meeting customers,
payment and loading.
* Must be able to safely maneuver furniture on a two-wheel dolly
without the aid of another person.
* Cleaning and organizing.
* Assist with various warehouse tasks when needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma required.
* Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech and
* Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through
* Demonstrates a customer focus.
* Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs. or more with assistance
* Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift.
* Ability to use a two wheeler.
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk frequently.
* Ability to work in in-door/out-door climate.
*PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: *
* Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to
adjust focus to read reports, view computer screen, etc. *Must be
able to hear and understand speech to interact with others.*
* Must be able to speak so that others will be able to
* Will remain on one's feet in an upright position and move about
* Will bend, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach at or above
shoulder level. *Will lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs. or more
with assistance; transport loads of up to 100 lbs or more. * Will
work predominately in a warehouse environment; Potential exposure
to oil, latex, and spray paint, household chemicals, biological
odors and household dusts; moderate office noise.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran
status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.15 - $13.65 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Heavy lifting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ashley HomeStore by Dufresne Spencer Group, LLC, Jackson , Distribution Center Associate, Other , Moselle, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!