Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Title Specialist will be responsible for the daily
processing of vehicle titles. Through a thorough understanding of
corresponding state and local title processing regulations and
Copart policies, the Title Specialist will answer questions;
provide support and facilitate the Copart experience through
offering solutions to meet customers' needs. In addition, the Title
Specialist will maintain file documentation, update customers on
file status, and maintain accurate records of vehicle titling
within company guidelines. The Title Specialist will be the face of
the company through face-to-face and vocal interactions with all
levels of customers which range from the general public to
high-level managers of organizations.
- Efficiently and accurately identify/analyze vehicle
title/ownership documents within company guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external
- Process vehicle titles in accordance with state
- Research missing and/or incorrect title paperwork and determine
proper resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers via email or verbally to handle
title issues daily.
- Build relationships and develop a professional rapport with DMV
- Maintain title bin filing as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma.
- Two years customer service experience.
- One year vehicle title processing.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office Word / Suite).
- Typing speed 45 words per minute.
- Basic 10 Key proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet time sensitive
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently with little
- Must be able to view a computer screen for a significant
portion of the work day.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Title knowledge of local and surrounding states is
- Strong organizational skills.
- Numeric and alphabetic filing skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work overtime schedule as needed.
- Notary license preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Occasional overtime as needed.
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation
and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets
across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills
and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset?
It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family--it's
like coming home.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Copart, Jackson , Title Specialist, Other , Florence, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!