Covington County School District Substitute Custod
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Covington County School District Substitute Custodians
There are lots of ways to help kids learn-and it starts with a
clean environment. Give kids a fresh start every day as a
Why become a substitute custodian?
- Ensure a safe, clean environment for students to learn and
teachers to teach.
- Engage in the spirit of a positive school culture.
- Feel good about the work you do in your own community.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term
substitute positions available.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and work-life balance.
Responsibilities:In the absence of a full-time custodial worker,
the Kelly Education substitute custodian creates a clean, safe
environment for students, staff, and school visitors, and acts
under the direction and supervision of the school district's
full-time professional staff.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms using practices and procedures
established by the school district.
- Clean, dust, and sanitize furniture.
- Sweep, mop, or vacuum floors.
- Empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Refill dispensers.
- Wash accessible interior windows. Clean blinds.
- Wash walls and equipment; use ladders when required in work
- Launder cleaning rags and dust mops.
- Assist with the setup of facilities for classrooms, meetings,
- Secure classrooms or building when facilities are not in use.
Turn off lights. Lock and unlock assigned doors.
- Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and
- Attend to urgent custodial matters when necessary.
- Report any school building or grounds safety concerns, or
faulty equipment, to school district personnel.
- Report all personal injury or school property theft to Kelly
supervisor and district/school personnel immediately.
- Dress in a safe and appropriate manner as described in the
Kelly Education Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Follow sign-in and sign-out procedures as determined by the
school district personnel.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED
- 18 years or older
- Must be able to work at least 3 days a week
Keywords: Kelly Services, Jackson , Covington County School District Substitute Custod, Other , Collins, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!