Clin Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Bolivar Medical Center
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Bolivar Medical CenterWe're committed to growing the
capabilities of our people. - We are building a human capital
acquisition partnership community where you can work with diverse
individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your
capabilities within the next gen healthcare industry. - Working at
the speed of social, we are looking for high potential candidates
to create value for our hospitals by delivering - talent
acquisition solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace
of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you
can stretch yourself - and make an impact. - The ideal candidate
will be responsible for completing the full lifecycle selection and
compliance processes for all new hires across multiple districts by
leveraging strong research and technical skills. - Researches
competitor companies, building sourcing pipelines and networks. -
Uses cold / warm calling and social networking platforms to
generate candidates prior to creating a candidate pool for
anticipated needs.Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience
recruiting clinical professionals OR significant, broad experience
in a clinical profession sufficient to provide the knowledge and
background to evaluate candidates qualifications and make effective
hiring recommendations to leadership. -
- Experience resulting in proficiency in using an Applicant
Tracking System. - Experience in a metrics driven environment and
working in a corporate and agency style recruitment model.
- Executes full life cycle recruitment process from initial
client consultation, candidate contacts, candidate qualification
screening, candidate referrals, interview scheduling and follow-up,
extending offers and closing the candidate to meet Hospital
Division staffing needs.
- Manages all aspects of clinical recruiting programs and
processes appropriate to meet ScionHealth hospital's ongoing
staffing requirements and needs.
- Coordinates fulfillment of such staffing needs with respective
hospital departments and Leaders
- Compiles and sends a weekly report of all hiring efforts to the
Talent Acquisition Director
- Responsible for changes or edits to existing requisitions and
ensuring that all changes are updated and posted to various job
- Initiates initial client conversation with the hiring manager.
- Works to define role requirements, recruitment strategy, and
selection and defining the interviewing process.
- Develops, designs and drives creative recruiting strategies
(social networking, raffles, pink slip parties, cold calling,
blogging, etc.). - Uses social networking opportunities to build
candidate pipeline (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
- Completes activities to meet or exceed recruitment activity
metrics, including contact, referral, interview, offer and
acceptance number goals.
- Measures the cost benefit analysis for each sourcing
- Designs, drives and communicates a search plan for each opening
and is accountable for cost per hire, quality of hire, and time to
fill ratios for each position.
- Travels to job fairs/national conferences and other networking
- Completes cold calls to competitors to build informal
- Leverages the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for contact
management, interview activity, and candidate offers.
- Designs and implements training programs for employee safety
- Assesses competitors, changes to legislation and understands
the impact on business and recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for complying with OFCCP guidelines and plans as
well as compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Recommends process improvements as they pertain to the role and
assists in implementation as needed
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Strong research methodologies.
- Strong analytical acumen, ability to define, measure, analyze,
implement and control (DMAIC) recruitment strategies and
- Financial acumen in understanding budgets.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: - - 25LifePoint
Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for
all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Bolivar Medical Center, Jackson , Clin Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Cleveland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!