Anthropologie Seasonal Customer Associate
Posted on: September 21, 2022
A Seasonal Customer Associate contributes to driving sales
through providing a genuine and unique experience to each
customer.Seasonal employees will typically work between 8 and 20
hours a week, including nights and weekends. We offer a creative
environment, competitive perks & a discount up to 60% off!
- Customer Connection: Initiates genuine conversation to engage
with the customer in a personalized way where all customers feel
welcome, heard, and valued.
- Selling Culture: Supports a selling environment in all areas of
the sales floor by connecting with multiple customers and sharing
- Omni-Channel Service: Provides a frictionless customer
experience by utilizing technology to transact in the moment, find
sizes and colors, and place orders for items not available in
Teamwork + Communication
- Team Player: Builds productive relationships with peers: asks
for support when needed and makes an effort to help
- Share Knowledge: Participates in the learning and sharing of
product knowledge, current trends, and personal styling priorities
to inspire the customer.
- Employee Recognition: Contributes to a positive team morale
participating in store initiatives and highlighting peers and
- Insights & Feedback: Provides insights related to the customer
and employee experience and communicates feedback to Store
Visual + Business Operations
- Business Acumen: Understands their contribution to service and
selling on every shift in order to impact the store's
- Product Flow: Supports the shipment process to gain awareness
of product, including what's new and what's restock; contributes to
completion of omni order fulfillment processes while maintaining
stock levels on the floor.
- Store Environment: Maintains visual and operational standards
while keeping the focus on the customer, stays current on
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to thisjob.
Keywords: URBN, Jackson , Anthropologie Seasonal Customer Associate, Other , Ridgeland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!