Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Now offering BONUS PAY UP TO $100 every two weeks for HHAs and
PCAs! Apply today for more bonus incentive details.
DAILY PAY available for select positions!
Addus Homecare has strived to keep clients in their homes, since
1979. We provide homecare services to over 40,000 patients. In
order to work for Addus Homecare you need to have a Home Health
Aide or Personal Care Aide Certification to work for cases
throughout Suffolk County - Oakdale, Middle Island, Smithtown,
Brentwood, Bayshore, Babylon and more!
We offer our caregivers the BEST:
* Majority of cases starting rate is $16.80 an hour
* Full Time and Part Time hours available
* Weekly Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Cases close to home, short Commutes!
* Great benefits package- 401k!
* Competitive pay
* Paid Orientation and In-Service
* Sick time
* Referral bonuses
What type of things will you be responsible for?
* Assist with personal care needs for clients (dressing, bathing,
* Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
* Visit clients in their home and providing companionship
What do you need to succeed?
* Active HHA or PCA certification
* Valid driver's license
* Reliable Personal Transportation
* All required medical paperwork (Physical, PPD, or Chest Xray,
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Jackson , Personal Care Aide (PCA), Other , Brookhaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!