Nuclear Quality Assurance Supervisor
Company: System One
Location: Port Gibson
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE Responsible for the Quality Assurance
10CFR50 Appendix B Audits program and the Quality Control program
at the respective station. JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the implementation of the Quality Control (QC)
- Ensures all QC inspection personnel are trained, qualified and
annual proficiencies are maintained.
- Oversees and coordinates required audits and surveillance in
accordance with procedures.
- Reviews auditor written products (Surveillances, Audit Plans,
Audit Reports. Etc.) to ensure 10CFR50 Appendix B criteria are
- Evaluates Auditor performance for annual recertification.
- Oversees industry and Technical Specialist personnel as part of
industry exchange program (NIEP). Travels as necessary (up to 25%).
Minimum education required of the position: Desired: B.S degree in
Engineering or other scientific discipline generally associated
with power plant operations (or equivalent experience). Minimum
knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position:
- Must have a working knowledge of the ANSI and ASME code
requirements associated with QC inspection in an operating
- Knowledge of Nuclear and other Regulatory / Quality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, conflict
management, and change management skills. Any certificates,
licenses, etc. required for the position:
- Candidates must meet or exceed ANSI/ANS 3.1-1978. ANSI Section
4.4.5 - Quality Assurance. 6 years' experience in field of Quality
Assurance preferably at an operating nuclear plant or operations
supervisory experience. At least 1 year of the 6 years' experience
shall be in overall implementation of the QA program. This
experience shall be obtained within the quality assurance
- A minimum of 1 year of the 6 years shall be experience obtained
in the field of Quality Assurance.
- A maximum of 4 years of the 6 years may be fulfilled by related
technical or academic training.
Keywords: System One, Jackson , Nuclear Quality Assurance Supervisor, Other , Port Gibson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!