Environmental Services Aid
Company: Millcreek of Magee
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Communicate problems and incidents to the Environmental
- Clean public restrooms and patient/resident bathrooms,
bedrooms, and classrooms daily.
- Mop, disinfect floors, clean all furnishings, clean up spills
and messes, clean walls, pick up trash, and vacuum carpets and
upholstered furniture daily.
- Pick up soiled linen.
- Keep cleaning cart locked when unattended.
- Take responsibility for the proper and economical use of
- Clean vents and steel plates daily.
- Clean nursing stations and offices daily.
- Provide care and/or conduct patient/resident interactions in a
manner appropriate for the age, culture, and population being
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all worker's
compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Millcreek of Magee, Jackson , Environmental Services Aid, Other , Magee, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!