Company: Help at Home
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Help at Home is hiring a Field Supervisor
Now offering weekly pay!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our
clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine
access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We are seeking an experienced Field Supervisor to coordinate client
care with referral sources, clients and employees to ensure the
delivery of quality care services to our clients. This coordination
occurs through the constant supervision of employees, assessments
with clients, and ongoing communication with referral sources. Work
hours for this role are normally Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM,
but will vary to support business needs.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community
and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff
have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit
programs and 401k, along with lucrative bonuses in certain
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home
also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees
who are committed to growing within the organization.
- Coordinate quality service delivery to new and current clients
through professional interaction with referral sources
- Supervise assigned field staff to ensure quality service
- Maintain assigned client files, employee files, and all related
- Monitor the scheduling of and conduct client satisfaction
surveys, client in-home visits, employee evaluations and employee
- Communicate scheduling and changes with clients, employees,
referral sources, managers, Team Leads and Branch Managers, as
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience working with the elderly and/or disabled or
must display a compassionate attitude for that constituent
- Availability to work day and weekend shifts
- Availability to be On-Call for caseload related crises
- Valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Professional communication and organizational skills
Field Supervisors must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
Keywords: Help at Home, Jackson , Field Supervisor, Other , Newton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!