Elderly Day Program Supervisor
Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is seeking an energetic
and dedicated Elderly Day Program Supervisor to oversee an elderly
day treatment program in Ellisville, MS. The ideal Elderly Day
Program Supervisor candidate would have previous experience in a
supervisory role with the ability to manage multiple projects and
have good problem solving skills.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services (PSR) consists of a network of
services designed to support and restore community functioning and
well-being of adults with a serious and persistent mental illness.
The purpose of this program is to promote recovery, resiliency, and
empowerment of the individual in his/her community. Program
activities aim to improve reality orientation, social skills and
adaptation, coping skills, effective management of time and
resources, task completion, community and family integration,
vocational and academic skills, and activities to incorporate the
individual into independent community living; as well as to
alleviate psychiatric decompensation, confusion, anxiety,
disorientation, distraction, preoccupation, isolation, withdrawal
and feelings of low self-worth.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Jones, Harrison,
Hancock, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Perry, Pearl
River, Stone, and Wayne Counties.
- Master's degree in behavioral health field required
- Professional clinical license preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a satisfactory
- Must obtain MS CDL within 60 days of hire
- Behavioral health experience required
- Behavioral health internship required
- Conducts staff meetings and oversees attainment of goals for
program; general consultation, education, and advocacy to other
- Coordinates and provides clinical services.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the consumer served.
- Possesses the ability to access date reflective of the consumer
status in an effort to interpret the appropriate information needed
to identify each consumer's requirements relative to their age
- Supervises and trains staff.
- Provides the care needed as required by DMH and PBMHR
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Jackson , Elderly Day Program Supervisor, Other , Ellisville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!