Posted on: January 16, 2022
Posting ID: 21951
Position Type: Full Time Hourly
City: Hermanville, MS, United States
Location: Hermanville Plant (MS01)
Who We Are:
Canfor - a leading integrated forest products company and one of
the world's largest producers of sustainable lumber, pulp and paper
- is a recognized employer of choice and an exciting place to grow
We have an established presence in the southern US and in Western
Canada, as well as sales offices around the world, and are proud of
our committed team of over 6,500 employees.
The Opportunity:Millwrights are responsible for the maintenance,
repair, installation & modification of all sawmill related
equipment to safely maximize, uptime, quality and productivity.
Competitive compensation and benefits based on skills and
experience are offered, together with a safe, high quality work
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in industrial maintenance
- Maintenance or Mechatronics certificate considered an
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid background in heavy industry and construction
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process is an asset as
well as experience with welding procedures and equipment
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required.
To be considered for this position, please apply today.
As we continue to expand our company and our markets, now is the
ideal time to grow your career with Canfor. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the
professional development of our employees. Join Canfor for the
stability, exciting career opportunities and growth potential while
working for a recognized industry leader.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for Canfor news,
career opportunities, and upcoming events!
The small town of Hermanville offers low cost-of-living and is near
to the City of Port Gibson, a larger centre that is on the National
Register of Historic Places. Close to forests and rivers, the
surrounding area provides several recreational opportunities
including fishing, camping, hiking and hunting. For more
Keywords: Canfor, Jackson , Millwright, Other , Hermanville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!