Machine Operator, 2nd shift
Company: Dover Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment
design, manufacturing and service. With an extensive portfolio of
premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A
la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators
the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of
today's commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication
and comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands
is a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill
production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution,
conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems -
with the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales,
support, service, manufacturing and business operations.
Machine Operator 2nd Shift
Hourly rate: $16.18 per hour plus $2.00 per hour shift premium
Reports to: Production Supervisor Department: Manufacturing
Classification: Hourly Division: Vicksburg
EEOC Class: 7 - Operatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Setup, program, and operate basic machinery including but not
limited to Mechanical Shear, Corner Notcher, Punch Press, Iron
Worker, Spot Welders, etc.
* May operate Advanced Machine but will not program (see Advanced
Machine Operator Job Description)
* Perform minor maintenance on equipment.
* Determine routing of completed parts.
* Maintain inventory of parts used in area.
* Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures.
* Report all accidents/injuries to department supervisor
* Prompt and regular attendance.
* Additional duties as assigned by your supervisor.
* Keep work area clean, neat and orderly.
* Perform quality checks on parts produced.
* May be required to use fork truck
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Use and understand measuring instruments to check for quality
* Must have good math skills.
* Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
* Licensed fork truck operator preferred
* Must complete the Career Readiness Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A high school diploma or GED is required
* A CRC score of silver or higher is required
12 - 33%
34 - 66%
67 - 100%
WORKING CONDITION: General plant environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States :
Mississippi : Jackson
Sub Division : UB Vicksburg
Job Requisition ID : 40180
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Fabrication, Industrial,
Machinist, Sales Support, Manufacturing, Sales
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Jackson , Machine Operator, 2nd shift, Other , Vicksburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!