Operator V (2nd Shift)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your
role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around
the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the
organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and
inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives- where
your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Primary responsibility is to operate Autefa staff off
* Document process abnormalities and take corrective action.
* Responsible for change-overs, line clearances, material movement,
inventory management, etc.
* Coordinate machine set-up and prep activities related to
* Use Standard Operating Procedures and Specifications to ensure
product or process acceptability.
* Troubleshoot equipment and make required adjustments/minor
equipment repairs as needed. - Comply with Good Documentation
* Perform light maintenance duties related to Total Productive
* Perform routine equipment Preventative Maintenance (PMs).
* Participate in and complete all required training.
* Participate in the training of new personnel.
* Participate in continuous improvement efforts and Lean
* Maintain good housekeeping in the working area and lead 6S
responsibilities as assigned.
* Perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by
* High school diploma required. Additional technical experience,
training or education a plus.
* Basic knowledge of quality and safety procedures and regulations
* Mechanical aptitude required.
* Capability to comprehend and interpret computer control documents
and specifications. Computer proficient and ability to use software
* Ability to read and understand specifications and procedures.
* Able to complete documentation legibly.
* Trained as forklift driver preferred.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and
efficiently in a team environment. - Low absenteeism.
* Must be able to work overtime as required.
* Meet visual acuity requirements as documented in the Baxter
Cleveland Visual Acuity procedure CL-01-01-037.
* Audiometric testing and hearing protection required.
* Ability to bend and stoop.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. - Ability to reach above
* Ability to maneuver through tight spaces in order to fix problems
in the Autefa machine.
* Ability to climb ladders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If,
because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your
request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where
fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other
agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal
personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect
yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Keywords: Baxter, Jackson , Operator V (2nd Shift), Other , Cleveland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!