Company: Help At Home
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- - - - - - -------Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your
community! -Now offering weekly pay!Help at Home is the nation's
leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and
people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to
continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe
from high-risk facilities. - - -Help at Home leads the home care
industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide
priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and
up-to-date training. -We are seeking a Behavior Specialist -who can
provide behavior support to people with intellectual and/or
developmental disabilities. -The Behavior Specialist will assess
individual clients, develop behavior plans, and assist the client
-and their team with implementation of their behavior plan. The
Behavior Specialist will also coordinate the implementation of
quality services with referral sources, clients and employees. This
coordination occurs through training employees, supporting clients,
and ongoing communication with staff -and medical professionals.
All services must be conducted within contract, state and federal
regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in
- Please call 601-982-7311 to schedule an interview.BenefitsHelp
at Home/Oxford HealthCare strives to be an employer of choice in
your community and our employees are the foundation of our work.
Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of
benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.We
offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at
Home/Oxford HealthCare also offers strong career path possibilities
for those employees who are committed to growing within the
organization. -A typical day for a Behavior Specialist includes: -
- Participating -in the development and implementation of
Behavior Support Plans.
- Collecting and analyzing -data on the effectiveness of Behavior
- Adjusting or revising -support strategies.
- Monitoring and training staff and caregivers on implementation
- Submitting required documentation to Behavior Consultants.In
order to be eligible for this role, you should have: -
- A master's degree in social work, psychology or any other
- At least two years of experience in a role involving the
support of individuals with intellectual and/or developmental
- A valid driver's license, along with access to reliable
- Availability to work day and weekend shifts
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify, develop and execute effective training
- Compliance with background check requirements, as required by
state lawsBehavior Specialists must comply with state background
screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and
location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Keywords: Help At Home, Jackson , Behavior Specialist, Other , Vicksburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!