Company: Dover Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment
design, manufacturing and service. With an extensive portfolio of
premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A
la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators
the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of
today's commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication
and comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands
is a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill
production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution,
conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems -
with the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales,
support, service, manufacturing and business operations.
Reports to: Production Supervisor Department: Manufacturing
Classification: Hourly Division: Vicksburg
EEOC Class: 7 - Operatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Assemble parts into mechanical and/or electrical sub-assemblies,
and/or assembles components and subassemblies into a final
* Prepare units for shipments by cleaning, performing final touch
up operations, minor rework, adding accessories, and packing.
* Responsible for monitoring levels of component parts needed at
their workstation to maintain production and report as needed.
* May need to operate small hand tools and use fixtures to
* Responsible for producing a quality product.
* Must assemble units in the time allotted.
* May assemble in multiple lines which may include refrigeration
* Must have prompt and regular attendance.
* Additional duties as assigned by your supervisor.
* Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures.
* Must report all accidents/injuries to department supervisor
* Keep work area clean, neat and orderly
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Must be able to read basic blueprints and/or electrical
schematics and follow basic written work instructions.
* Able to operate various pieces of equipment such as, but not
limited to banding tool, small hand tools, minor machines, etc.
* Must complete the Career Readiness Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A high school diploma or GED is required
12 - 33%
34 - 66%
67 - 100%
WORKING CONDITION: General plant environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Job Segment: Assembly, Electrical, Fabrication, Sales Support,
Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Jackson , Assembler, Other , Vicksburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!