Company: Matthews Chiropractic Clinic
Posted on: November 19, 2021
CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a
highly organized, neatly-presented Chiropractic Assistant to be
responsible for triaging patients and performing day to day office
tasks. The Chiropractic Assistant's responsibilities include
answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming
patients.You will also be required to assist with occasional
clinical work, including the administration of diagnostic
assessments.To be successful as a Chiropractic Assistant, you must
be able to work with sensitive patient data and maintain
confidentiality. You should also be able to multitask without
sacrificing accuracy in your work. Top candidates will be
detail-oriented and service-driven.Chiropractic Assistant
- Greeting and welcoming patients upon arrival.
- Ensuring that the waiting area remains in excellent condition
at all times.
- Answering phone calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Collecting and recording patients' personal and medical
- Verifying payment methods, including patients' health insurance
- Preparing treatment rooms prior to appointments, as
- Administering screening assessments as needed.Chiropractic
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.Job Type: Part-timePay:
From $11.00 per hourSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:All people entering the
building must wear a mask. Employee Vaccination strongly
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Matthews Chiropractic Clinic, Jackson , Chiropractic Assistant, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!