Company: WTS International
Posted on: October 14, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Nail Technician in
Greenwood, MS. The Nail Technician is responsible for performing
nail care services and working with the highest quality of customer
• Ensures the “WTS International
Experience” for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS
International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission
Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS
International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Performs nail services that meet the established guidelines for
the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations in
the area of nail grooming, polish application, massage and
• Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
• Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from
• Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
• Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
• Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
• Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands
and feet and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently
offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can
explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests’ questions in a
knowledgeable and professional manner.
• Recommends products for home use.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the
• Begins and ends all treatments on time.
• Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift
• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to
• Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about product
• Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when
• Completes all assigned side work.
• Attends all scheduled meetings.
• Attends scheduled professional trainings.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid state license in nail services or
other credentials required by the state.
• Previous nail technician experience.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa. Must be able to
build rapport with guest.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• A comfort level with product recommendations.
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
• Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or
a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
• This position requires the following abilities: balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense,
repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
nippers, files, buffers, cuticle removers, polishes, acetone, foot
file, lotions, scrubs, hot cabbie, and paraffin heater.
• Work conditions include exposure to fumes, odors, and dust.
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Jackson , Nail Technician, Other , Greenwood, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!