Assistant General Manager
Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: October 9, 2021
610 East County Line Road - Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
You belong at Drury Hotels.\n
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters
at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for
tomorrow) in this position.
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest
experiences, Drury Hotels Company's Assistant General Managers
support our vision, core values and goals by taking exceptional
care of our team members who take exceptional care of our
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what
you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations
Leadership team, you will:
- Lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of the
- Cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service by
establishing high service standards by hiring the right team
members with the right attitude for the right position.
- Use good critical thinking skills to successfully handle
- Demonstrate strong leadership capability by proactively
- Show dedication to continuous improvement.
You will provide expert leadership across all departments of the
hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each
guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success
in their roles.
You will role model quality assurance best practices each day with
the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance
You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and
labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership,
delegating and empowering team members.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience with demonstrated
leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed
together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision,
prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member
Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development
plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize
Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper
Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Jackson , Assistant General Manager, Other , Ridgeland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!