Company: CF Industries
Location: Yazoo City
Posted on: October 9, 2021
About CF Industries:
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed
and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe
and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined
capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part
of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging
knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work
and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that
help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different
areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its
values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an
authentic team that encourages you to share your views and
opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States,
Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage,
transportation and distribution network in North America, and
logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our
strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the
world's transition to clean energy.
Job Description Summary
Operator is responsible for monitoring the operation of process
equipment and loading product in the Ammonium Nitrate area.
- Successful incumbents will have:
- Have full understanding and follow all site SAFETY
- Be familiar with all PPE to perform the task in a safe
- Monitor the operation of the process equipment in assigned
- Have full understanding of the process and its equipment in
- Have full understanding of the sites environmental control
limits and take necessary actions to operate within them.
- Operate valves and/or instruments to adjust liquid levels,
flows, temperatures, pressures, speed of equipment and
starting/stopping of mechanical equipment.
- Request work orders as necessary to maintain plant in good
- Make frequent rounds throughout the assigned area collecting
process data to record on daily data sheets for record.
- Safely and efficiently loads trucks and rail cars with outgoing
product for shipment.
- High School Graduate/GED required
- Academic degrees, certifications and/or licenses are
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in construction, agriculture, or
- Strong math skills
- Strong computer related skills, Excel and Word preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills Self-motivated
in advancing to the highest level possible
- Overtime is a requirement of the job.
- Physical capability, availability, willingness, and ability to
work shift work.
- Works in a safe manner that promotes the health and well-being
of the individual and the environment.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF
Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the
application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Keywords: CF Industries, Jackson , Operator-US, Other , Yazoo City, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!