Regional Executive Assistant
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Job Summary: The Regional Executive Assistant
follow established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and
effective administrative support. This role assume ownership and
leads advanced and highly specialized
administrative/operations/customer support duties that require
independent initiative and judgement.
Essential Functions:( Those functions that the
individual who holds the position must be able to perform unaided
or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation).
- Handles details of a confident nature and performs
administrative functions based on understanding of company
- Manages complex scheduling and calendar for executive
leadership, including meeting schedules with internal and external
parties, senior client executives, employees, etc. in a fast-paced,
- Prepares or composes correspondence/memorandums, reports and
presentation materials based on knowledge of department and company
policies and procedures using applicable software and internal
- Manage telephone calls to including taking messages,
redirecting callers to appropriate party, screening calls, and
responding to routine questions.
- Responds to moderately complex inquiries from all levels of
employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions,
such as clarification of company policy and procedures and
researches and verifies information if necessary, to respond.
- Handles mail to include reading and prioritizing it and may
determine appropriate action or routing for manager, initiates
correspondence or draft a response for manager’s review on more
complex correspondence. Follows up on items delegated to
- Makes complex domestic arrangements. Schedules meetings,
off-site conferences or conference calls with the possibility of
- Maintains confidential employee or company data and use daily
discretion of shared information.
- Arranges interviews for executive leadership as necessary.
- Proven administrative experience providing support for
executive level/C Suite leaders
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have good judgment
with tasks and professional discretion
- Strong knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office Suite
including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook and other
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work well with
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and organized.
- Must be dependable
- Good attend to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good word processing skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to anticipate needs
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years proven
secretarial/administrative or secretarial experience providing
support for executive level
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Jackson , Regional Executive Assistant, Other , Canton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!