Registered Nurse Home Health PRN
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation
of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with
physician orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision.
Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing
assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of
documentation by home health aides/personal care workers as part of
the supervisory/leadership responsibility.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes
patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Jackson , Registered Nurse Home Health PRN, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!