Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
POSITION PURPOSE: Responsible for physical inventory and
corrections working off system generated exception reports of
inventory discrepancies and investigates and corrects reasons for
* This is an overnight position. Hours: 12:00am - 8:30am ---
Monday - Friday and possibly weekends.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Performs physical count and correction of inventory
discrepancies identified through numerous inventory exception
* Confirms and corrects sell-by/manufacturing dates identified
through inventory exception reports.
* Tracks and reconciles "lost" and pallets on "hold."
* Reviews inventory in outside warehouses and has product
transferred to Reed Avenue as needed.
* Removes close code product from inventory using information
provided from the Buyers using the short code report.
* Investigates on report back findings of inventory issues
requested from the Purchasing and Sales Departments.
* Helps with Driver returns and damaged product.
* Performs general housekeeping of warehouse, sweeping and
removing debris in aisles.
* Fixes unstable pallets in pick and reserve slots.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Preferred experience in forklift and pallet jack operation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
* Schedule: Full-time