Plant Engineer Change Coordinator
Company: Faurecia Interior Systems
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Title: Engineering Change Coordinator
Our Seating Division is looking for a Engineering Change
Coordinator for its JIT Facility at Madison, MS.
The role of Engineering Change Coordinator is to ensure Bill of
Materials (BOMs) accuracy, manage the Engineering change process,
and mitigate obselence. The main missions of the role are to:
- Attend several meetings regarding each platform and line of
assemblies produced for the customer.
- Coordinate customer, internal, and supplier released
engineering change activities.
- Function as the liaison between internal departments
(Corporate, plant Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, and
- Function as the liaison for the plant between the Customer and
Supplier, while maintaining company confidentiality.
- Leads plant through weekly engineering change meetings.
- Coordinate ENG changes and functional trials.
- Coach plant Engineering team members to best support BOM
maintanance & Change Management
- Support the preparation of Program Bill of Materials and
transfer into FCS / SAP with Engineering support
- Ensure BOM's meet FCS requirements
- Manage physical BOM audit processing
- Conduct physical BOM Aduits where applicable
- Validate SAP BOMs for all engineering changes
- Update Service BOMs following ENG changes
- Manage BOM alert process by correcting SAP and Galileo
- Work with Bill of Materials (BOMs), scheduling and material
ordering planners to ensure smooth transitions.
- Troubleshoot SAP/PDM integration issues with IT team and
- Analyze user feedback and write Requests For Change (RFC) to
improve the SAP software
- Audits plants ENG Change process and procedures to ensure
- Be able to make solid decisions for the plant regarding
- Participate in 5 S, implement 5S improvements.
- Participate in Hoshin and Continuous Improvement Events as
assigned by management. Participate in and promote the goals of the
Ideas Improvement Program.
- Stay informed of quality issues and opportunities as relates to
position and or department.
- Stay informed of environmental aspects, follow procedures and
work to eliminate or reduce the FMEA ratings as relates to position
and or department.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to
adhere to Faurecia's Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
- Complete all other duties and tasks as assigned by
Keywords: Faurecia Interior Systems, Jackson , Plant Engineer Change Coordinator, Other , Madison, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!