HVACR Technical Service Advisor
Company: R.E. Michel Company, LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Title: HVACR Technical Service Advisor
Reports to: Director of Technical Services
The Technical Service Advisor (TSA) is responsible for effectively
responding to and troubleshooting technical questions from internal
and external customers. Candidate needs to be located in the
Nashville, TN area. Areas to be covered will include parts of TN,
LA, MS and TX.
: The TSA interacts with
manufactures and promotes improvements in products; maintains
accurate records of field visits; makes visits to job sites with
dealers as necessary; attends semi-annual Tech Service Advisor
meetings; maintains technical literature; continues education
regarding new and changing HVACR equipment/products.
What is R.E Michel Company?
- The TSA must be able to travel in order to perform job
- Proven background and experience in the HVACR field with
ability to troubleshoot effectively.
- Proficient knowledge of electricity, and heating equipment,
both gas and oil.
- A proficient knowledge of air conditioning, heat pumps, duct
system design, ventilation, refrigeration, and hydronics.
- Ability to accurately size and match equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a
professional manner and teach/give clear instruction. This may be
obtained through technical training and job experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of R.E. Michels major product
- Ability to maintain accurate records via paper, electronic
tracking, and spreadsheets.
- Proficient use of computer programs such as Word, Excel, and
The R.E. Michel Company was founded in Baltimore, Maryland in 1935
as a supplier to the home heating oil burner industry. Still family
owned and operated, we have grown to be one of our nation's leading
wholesale distributors of HVACR and LP equipment, parts and
supplies. We operate in more than 300 locations with employees who
service our customers with pride! We strive to hire the best
warehouse/counter service associates in the field.
Why Work for Us?
We can help you grow! At R.E. Michel Company, you will find many
opportunities for advancement and training opportunities to help
support your career. Our people are our greatest asset. From our
local branch associates and field sales people to our corporate
support staff, they represent the finest professionals in the
R.E. Michel Company benefits package include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Employee Uniform Program
- Access to Working Advantage- Discounts on Entertainment,
Shopping and MORE!
- Access to LifeMart- Discounts on Hotels, Apple Products and
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
- Required mask wearing
- Social distancing guidelines
- Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button
below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE
Michels Applicant Tracking site localjobsnetwork.com this is where
you will complete your application for employment and provide a
copy of your resume if required.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
status or any other protected status.
Keywords: R.E. Michel Company, LLC, Jackson , HVACR Technical Service Advisor, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!