On Site Supervisor
Company: ServiceMASTER Clean
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Assist with the management of the overall operation of the
assigned facilities to ensure that they are properly cleaned,
maintained and staffed at all times to meet the customer's
requirement. To ensure that a good and effective relationship is
maintained with each customer at all times.
- Assist in the management of the day to day cleaning of assigned
buildings by providing leadership and support to ServiceMaster
employees. Ensure each assigned building is staffed appropriately
as defined by the building budget /staffing plan.
- Meet with building staff on regular basis.
- Complete necessary inspection reports on a daily basis.
- Report all inspection discrepancies to the Division
- Follow up on all areas not meeting ServiceMaster cleaning
standards to ensure that deficiencies have been corrected.
- Assist in special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Notify Division Manager of employees that fail to report to
work or are consistently late.
- Inspect assigned buildings to ensure that the buildings are
being properly cleaned and maintained.
- Take initiative to resolve problems at hand when staff is
unavailable and the make arrangements with staff to prevent future
- Assist Division Manager in ensuring that cleaning supplies,
paper products, and equipment are available for ServiceMaster staff
to perform assigned cleaning tasks.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is in good working order, is
clean, and can be operated in a safe manner.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the
appropriate building contacts to ensure that we are meeting the
needs of our customer. Meet with the building contact on a regular
- Recommend additional services that would improve the
cleanliness and appearance of assigned buildings.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful
and strategic advice to Division Managers.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Able to direct the efforts of a team of diverse staff.
- Previous Janitorial experience a plus.
Forklifter and scrubber experience a plus
- Must be able to plan, schedule, and manage multiple job
- Must be able to perform duties after 5:00pm. There is also
occasional weekend and holiday work required.
Keywords: ServiceMASTER Clean, Jackson , On Site Supervisor, Other , Ridgeland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!