Supervisor - LINK Program - Multiple Locations
Company: Canopy Children's Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 1912 as an adoption agency, Canopy Children's
Solutions is Mississippi's most comprehensive nonprofit provider of
children's behavioral health, educational, and social service
solutions. Canopy employs a diverse group of mission-driven
individuals committed to honoring the voice of Mississippi children
and families. Being an integral part of the Canopy team involves
committing to the Core Values that drive our organization
- The voice of our children and families always comes first.
- Relationships matter.
- We take great joy in service to others.
- Our families and communities deserves our very best.
In 2020, Canopy Children's Solutions received the certification
of a Great Place to Work. Canopy's employees are charged with
building a healthy work culture within their teams that focus on
trust and the collective goal of helping kids thrive and families
overcome extraordinary challenges.
Supervisor Position Overview:
- Provide administrative supervision and support to the LINK team
members delivering services to the families who participate in the
- Demonstrate strong organizational and leadership skills and
will coordinate caseloads and ensure that the team members provide
all required assistance to families in a timely, compassionate, and
- Show an ability to manage a mobile workforce to achieve maximum
efficiency and standard of care.
- Monitor team members to ensure program compliance and fidelity
with standards of care, evidence based practice, and Canopy's
trauma informed care model.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid certification
- Assist in planning, managing and supervising the Link Team in
accordance with standards of care.
- Assist in maintaining fidelity to the model and coordinating
outcomes data with the team.
- Implement programmatic plans, as directed.
- Implement policies and procedures assuring the effective
operation of the Program
- Assure the integrity of the program within the teams
- Review current program designs and assists in modification, as
- Assure integrity of client records and personal data.
- Conduct ongoing audits of charts to ensure timely and proper
- Assist in establishing and maintaining procedures regarding
client confidentiality, as needed.
- Plan and implement staff development.
- Assuring that each client is receiving care through ongoing
- Oversee the case and discharge planning process for each
- Document regular supervision meetings with staff.
- Inform staff and/or other program personnel of client and
family/guardian concerns, when appropriate.
- Must demonstrate the ability to adhere to the organization's
code of ethics.
- Carry out all administrative duties, including: Provide routine
staffing for Family Navigators to assist with any questions; Verify
and approve time sheets for all supervisees on a bi-weekly basis;
Hire and terminate personnel, in consultation with the District
Manager and HR.
Perform ongoing feedback and evaluations.
Ensure timely submission of all program reports, data
collection, and quality management reports.
Meet weekly with Quality management to ensure integrity of data
collection and dissemination of program measures to the team.
Fill in for staff during sickness and annual leave when
- Perform other duties as, assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Social
Rehabilitative Services or related field.
- Must demonstrate competence in writing program materials,
completing reports, and assisting with preparation of reimbursement
documents related to payment for services.
- Some experience with general marketing of programs and services
to select groups required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver's
license, a good driving record, proof of legally appropriate auto
liability insurance, and must be willing to use personal vehicle
for organization business.
- At least two (2) years' experience working with children and
families, and two (2) years of supervisory experience
Keywords: Canopy Children's Solutions, Jackson , Supervisor - LINK Program - Multiple Locations, Other , Greenville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!