Pharmacy Technician - #466
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional
service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that
encourages our customer to return. Role model the company's core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Act in a professional manner and display a positive
- Speak highly of the company in the presence of customers and
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and
- Counting, measuring and preparing of specified product using
company best practices.
- Follow staging procedures.
- Maintain records on prescription volume and sales.
- Perform posting audits.
- Input accuracy scanner data weekly.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering
electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and
Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering
vendor coupons, company limits on cash shortages and shrink
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all
cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold throughout the store.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and report unsafe conditions to store management.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Assist Pharmacist in all responsibilities except those that
require a judgment call by a Pharmacist.
- Report all safety risks, issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud to store management.
- Support company initiatives.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years old
- Thorough understanding and adherence to Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPP)
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Evening; Day
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for
helping others and who want to build a relationship with our
Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your
future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be
more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the
Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many
opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing,
Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: MS || Vicksburg || 3408 Pemberton Square Blvd ||
39180 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Pharmacy || Employee ||
Non-Exempt || Part-Time || Pharmacy Board License
Keywords: Kroger, Jackson , Pharmacy Technician - #466, Other , Vicksburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!